Monday, March 5

End of 3rd semester

I am back to here.
Suddenly feels like want to share the feeling inside my heart.
Seriously, college life is much more tougher than secondary school.
I enjoyed anyway, just because I have known many friends that can truly trust.
I don't mind to share anything with they guys.
I just think that friends should always be frank to each other.
If you just pretend that you can be smart by those ways,
sorry that I am not your friend actually.
It's just personal comment, don't need to be so suspicion to what I am saying.
I will be kind enough if you are kind to me.
If you are just talking bullshit there, then please leave.
I don't need such friends that just want to treat you as a tool to be successful.
Teamwork is the way to be success, not just rely on others to help you.
You can study harder and concentrate more if you think that you will not success.
People can do so, you can do as well.
Don't always think I am so kind, sorry, I am the bad one. =)

END OF THIRD SEMESTER...
I love you all guys. The best ever friends and classmates I have. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment