Tuesday, January 3

6 more days to go!

I am back in the night, cheeze!
I am excited to back to college, start class and get crazy with my classmates.
Semester break is just 3 weeks but I already felt boring in the second week of break.
A short break will be better for me, to rest enough.
I miss my classmates so much!

All right, stop being too excited.
My game's friends always ask me to keep my image, 淑女形象!
Haha, actually, game is a place to know more people.
They seldom scold me not enough good manner, because I seldom scold bad words in Facebook.



Anyway, I should not make my blog looks death again.
My previous blog is much more better than this. =P
At least, many interesting memories in my secondary school were there.
Ya, I miss my sisters and besties so much. 
If I am free in the first week of new semester, I would be plan to gather with them.
Maybe, one week? 
Time will not be enough for me and my sisters.
Why?

Because we will be crazy of taking photos! Muahahaha...


Erm, okay, keep my image.
Stop crazy talking about nonsense any more.
It's the time to reply message. =P
Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment