Monday, January 2

New year begin

A new year, a new hope?
Sigh, I will stop study once I finish my diploma okay?
Stop keep talking about money.
I had borrowed loan already, what you want from me again?

Don't everyday just ask me about money.
I know money is very important, but please don't make it as daily topic.
Loan also need to wait right? Be patient, please, guys.
I am not the government, so how I will know the loan will be coming for me?

Sigh, money always the topic before Chinese New Year.
Don't act as rich person if you don't have enough money to use.
Your brothers and sisters did not treat you good as others.
Ang pau is just a "lai si", not must be above fifty or hundreds.
Don't you know they just like to give 2 bucks?
Doesn't matter about the amount inside the ang pau, I don't care.
Since they did not treat you good, what for you waste your money for them?
Don't need give them and they don't need give us also.
Fair. =)

Forget about money.
Another new semester, please end the semester break.
I don't want to stay home any more.
It's too boring, without him. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment