Thursday, December 22

23 December ; 13:19

I am here today.
Still not yet fully recover but it's already been okay.
Today is Yee Liang's birthday, having BBQ tonight on his house.
But I think I am not going, maybe, it's better.
He told me he will be going and he asked me to stay home since I were sick.
Anyway, I just follow ba.

Don't want to make him feel that I like to follow him and I will be unhappy if I didn't follow.
I just, need a peace right now.
He likes to hang out with his friends without me,
then I will not following.
Maybe it's the time to change.
Almost 2 years, something that he could ignore last time,
he might not ignore now any more.
Just let it be, and I will be silent.
Don't want to talk so much and lastly argue for the same things again.
I am tired seriously.

My body is sick, and my heart is sick too.
I will try my best to cure, without any help.
I could be independent as you never seen before.
Believe me, if I don't want to do that, and I will not do that any more.
I am still me, I didn't change my basic rules and my safety zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment