Saturday, December 17

It's semester break

Finally go through the four subjects in the 2nd semester.
Many mistakes I have done in the final exams and very hopefully I can get my cGPA of 3.5 this semester.
Not much to talk about my college life, seriously, it's better than staying home without things to do.
However, my semester break is ongoing by staying home and sleep.
Can you imagine I can sleep from 1am until 3pm?
They thought I were crazy.

Sigh, feels like nothing to chat here?
Ya, it's because I just staying home.
Went 1 Utama bought my new year clothes, still not yet found my dream dress.
Just don't want to keep stay simple, I need to have changes.

Let's try to get a haircut, dye hair and rebonding.
Then, try some clothes which are acceptable.
Do not know what I will looks like if I change my taste, lol.
But still remain the same rule, keep it simple.
But I will not accept colourful clothes with flowers or what ever patterns.
It makes me looks mature than my actual age.
I know my face already looks mature, so that I don't want to make myself more mature.
Make up? Hmm, thinking to learn it. =)

Many activities I wish to plan, but, I have no car in this semester.
What to do? Unless got transport, or not I just can stay home.
Feels want to gather with my ji mui and friends.
I know I just hanging out with Ronnie and Aaron, but still not yet with my ji mui.
Lol, don't think too much first.
Bless myself to get my result soon, I know I am still stress of it. =X

No comments:

Post a Comment